Cafe 28 has plenty of great conference catering options. If you choose a venue that does not have catering, Rory’s can provide everything you need from a working breakfast through to evening cocktail function.
Working Lunch Conference Catering
If your conference is jammed packed with speakers or if you would like to run smaller break-out sessions during the lunch break so you can make the best use of your delegate’s valuable time, then consider a working lunch. Cafe 28 has four working lunch alternatives:
- Traditional Lunch Menu offers a delicious range of baguettes, wraps and sandwiches to feed your delegates.
- Contemporary Lunch Menu provides your guests with a substantial lunch and plenty of choice.
- Working Lunch Combo Menu provides both sandwich and cocktail food options.
- Working Lunch Finger Food Menu provides ample choices from our hot and cold finger food menu.
Conference Cocktail Party
To give your delegates a break from the conference room, you may decide to host a cocktail party outside the conference centre. Cafe 28 can work with you to deliver catering at a venue of your choice to really wow your guests.
For a simple event, why not take your guests outside to a garden or park to take in some fresh air. Our gourmet BBQ packages are perfect and can include hire of the BBQ plus a chef and staff to cook and serve your guests.
Our finger food menu provides many hot and cold options, from gourmet share grazing platters through to more formal finger food packages.
Cafe 28 understands running a conference is hectic. Leave the catering services to Rory’s so you can focus on your delegates and organising the rest of your run sheet. Our service offering includes:
- Bar set up and bar staff
- Supply of a liquor license, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Waiting staff
- Crockery, cutlery, linen, glassware
- BBQ hire
- Pie warmer hire.